Optimising your SEO can be a complex task, which is why we offer comprehensive audits to our customers aimed at finding those areas of weakness in your website offering.
We look at:
- Content audit
- Technical audit
- Backlink audit
- Indexing audit
- Device performance
- External link audit
- Google penalty tests
- Implementation strategy
After you have created a new website, it is important not to lose the organic traffic you were getting to the old one. A solid SEO migration strategy is vital.
Depending on the migration type, Metric Labs offers end to end consultation and strategy development.
We delve into:
- Pre migration health check
- Internal URL audit and changes
- Google Search Console configuration
- Redirects strategy
- Migration performance monitoring
- Ongoing consultation
Development project – pre-launch
Good SEO is built into websites from day one, and at Metric Labs we work with clients and their creative partners during the development phase to ensure they adhere to Google’s SEO guidelines.
- Old site performance analysis (benchmarking)
- Keyword research and mapping
- IA development
- Onsite content development guidelines
- Landing page recommendations
- Sitemap creation
- Onpage schema development
- Technical audit on staging website
Development project – post-launch
If your website wasn't built with SEO specialists, we can fix your low organic traffic problems after launch.
By performing extensive post launch audits to ensure your website meets Google’s guidelines, we can then offer strategies and implementation plans to grow your organic traffic.
- Technical audit checklist
- URL mapping and diagnostics
- Tracking framework development
- Search console configuration
- SEO best practice checklist