Following are the new session metrics that Google has added to reports and explorations:
- Average session duration: The average duration (in seconds) of users’ sessions.
- Views per session: The number of app screens or web pages your users viewed per session.
You can use these metrics to answer questions such as:
- How much time does the average user spend on my website per session?
- Is there a tendency for some users to leave my website too quickly?
- Is my app being explored fully by users?
Learn more about the metrics here.