Metric Labs is a growing digital agency in North Sydney. We specialise in paid social, paid search, analytics, SEO and Chatbots. Clients span across multiple verticals, with a variety of large and small advertising budgets.
You will execute all aspects of campaigns including initial planning, tracking, set-up and implementation, monitoring, analysis, and optimisation while ensuring KPIs are met and exceeded.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Facebook campaigns
- Perform audience research and forecasting for new campaigns/clients and campaign expansions
- Develop and implement ad copy for client campaigns
- Examine landing pages for relevance and quality; make recommendations for search engine friendly design
- Assist with managing social project timelines, meeting agendas, and action items
- Ensure platform conversion and remarketing pixels are placed properly and are tracking correctly
- Perform social marketing competitive analyses for clients using our industry tools
- Display understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Exhibit solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Manage relationships with the search engines, as well as other technology partners, while staying on top of the latest industry trends
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Applicants with a degree in marketing are preferred
- 2+ years of experience in paid social
- Facebook Blueprint certification a plus
- Experience applying analytics in a business environment, ideally in online media or advertising operations
- Be confident in analysing and acting on marketing data by generating actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have strong attention to detail and mind for data
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Ability to analyse and report on KPIs for both internal and external stakeholders